Thursday, November 15, 2012

Work etc.



   Work coming along more steady now. Feeling much more motivated than I have in a long time. New beat on "The Lathe". Good stuff. Winter is locking it down tight, maybe I'll come here a bit more often? Not that there's anybody here but spambots. Ho hum.
   Hardly matters, really. I had to disable the comments here because the spambots were so bad. I can't really understand why. I don't get a lot of page hits. Spambots should know better. Anyhoo,
   The old Time Stretch is getting a lot of use lately, as is copying the last second of a sample, reversing it, then gluing it back on the end. I guess I'm trying to de-chop my chops lately. Trying to make a chop smooth is a challenge, rewarding though. It's a lot of finicky little tricks that add up to a lot of work. Pain in the ass is what it is. Works tho.

The Lelache

Not completely smoothed out by any means. Chop. Lamb chop. Karate chop. Whatever.